We currently have a number of manufacturing roles available listed below, please get in touch with [email protected] to apply.
Composite Tooling Maintenance Specialist.
- Be a problem solver
- Maintenance and upkeep of our in-house mould tool inventory
- Carry out routine maintenance of GRP mould tools
- Implement high quality repairs to Gel coat surfaces
View full job description
Boat Builder/ Fitter.
- Have a practical aptitude and good manual dexterity
- Mechanical assembly skills & able to read from a technical drawing
- Understanding of basic Fibreglass/ gel coat repair techniques
- Basic electrical wiring installations (remove 12v)
- Ability to work neatly, accurately and maintain quality standards
- Experience in preparing/ finishing/ detailing of automotive paint systems or gel coats
- Repair of gel coat surfaces
- Polishing of gel coat surfaces
- Ability to work independently in a clean and timely manner to high quality standards.
- Proficiency in laminating to high standards using polyester resin.
- Understanding of how to apply and repair gel coat finishes, use of polyester resins and bonding materials
- Able to follow detailed laminate drawings & specifications to create composite parts from mould tools.
- Experience in making composite mould tools.
- Ability to work in an efficient, clean and timely manner to produce high quality parts.
- Experience in preparing mould tools with wax release systems prior to moulding.
Gel coat sprayer
- Experience in industrial/ automotive spraying techniques
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Process specific training provided.